Skip to main content

Power Breakfast fonts from Hanoded - (optcl)

Power Breakfast
Power Breakfast Power BreakfastPower Breakfast

Designed by David Kerkhoff, Power Breakfast is a hand display font family. This typeface has two styles and was published by Hanoded.


I am a firm believer in the fact that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. So, for the last 10 years (ever since I became a father), I have been serving my family a healthy breakfast. I live in The Netherlands, so the main portion of breakfast is bread, but I try to serve something ‘nice’ every day. Like strawberries, yoghurt with banana and brown sugar (not too much sugar!), oatmeal porridge or granola.
I myself like Indonesian fried rice (nasi goreng) for breakfast, but I am afraid my kids won’t eat that in the morning…

Power Breakfast is a handmade display font. Yes, it is wobbly, yes, it is uneven, but that’s what’s so darn good about it!





Popular posts from this blog

[xctkl] Download Handmade Stencil JNL fonts from Jeff Levine Fonts

Designed by Jeff Levine, Handmade Stencil JNL is a display slab and stencil font family. This typeface has two styles and was published by Jeff Levine Fonts . Download Now Server 1 Download Now Server 2 Download Now Server 3 Handmade Stencil JNL was inspired by the hand lettered opening credits of the 1954 film “Human Desire” and is available in both regular and oblique versions. Handmade Stencil JNL Handmade Stencil JNL

Legal Brief JNL fonts from Jeff Levine Fonts - (bklpw)

Designed by Jeff Levine, Legal Brief JNL is a display serif and serif font family. This typeface has two styles and was published by Jeff Levine Fonts . Legal Brief JNL The bold serif hand lettering found in the title and credits of the 1961 film “Judgement at Nuremberg” inspired Legal Brief JNL , which is available in both regular and oblique versions. Legal Brief JNL Download Now View Gallery

[cigwe] Download Selfish Jeans fonts from Bogstav

Designed by Jakob Fischer, Selfish Jeans is a hand display and hand drawn font family. This typeface has two styles and was published by Bogstav . Download Now Server 1 Download Now Server 2 Download Now Server 3 The song “Selfish Jean” by Travis inspired me to name this font, and a runny pen made me draw the letters. Actually, I started making the font while listening to that particular song - and the whole atmosphere about that situation, suited me perfect to make this handmade font! :) Selfish Jeans Selfish Jeans