Skip to main content

[olpdw] Download Overly Sweet fonts from Bogstav

Overly Sweet
Designed by Jakob Fischer, Overly Sweet is a hand display and hand drawn font family. This typeface has two styles and was published by Bogstav.

Download Now
Server 1
Download Now
Server 2
Download Now
Server 3


Usually I prefer desserts that aren’t overly sweet, but a week ago I lost my sense of tasting - due to Corona, and when I wanted something sweet…I preferred it overly sweet…of course because I hardly could taste the overwhelming sweetness!
But now, I have my sense of tasting (and smelling!) back, and everything is back to normal. And since I completed this easy-recipe-inspired handmade font while suffering from Corona, I thought I’d name it Overly Sweet. And…well. because, the font is somewhat overly sweet (without being over the top sweet!)


Overly Sweet
Overly Sweet



Overly Sweet


Popular posts from this blog

[xctkl] Download Handmade Stencil JNL fonts from Jeff Levine Fonts

Designed by Jeff Levine, Handmade Stencil JNL is a display slab and stencil font family. This typeface has two styles and was published by Jeff Levine Fonts . Download Now Server 1 Download Now Server 2 Download Now Server 3 Handmade Stencil JNL was inspired by the hand lettered opening credits of the 1954 film “Human Desire” and is available in both regular and oblique versions. Handmade Stencil JNL Handmade Stencil JNL

Legal Brief JNL fonts from Jeff Levine Fonts - (bklpw)

Designed by Jeff Levine, Legal Brief JNL is a display serif and serif font family. This typeface has two styles and was published by Jeff Levine Fonts . Legal Brief JNL The bold serif hand lettering found in the title and credits of the 1961 film “Judgement at Nuremberg” inspired Legal Brief JNL , which is available in both regular and oblique versions. Legal Brief JNL Download Now View Gallery

[cigwe] Download Selfish Jeans fonts from Bogstav

Designed by Jakob Fischer, Selfish Jeans is a hand display and hand drawn font family. This typeface has two styles and was published by Bogstav . Download Now Server 1 Download Now Server 2 Download Now Server 3 The song “Selfish Jean” by Travis inspired me to name this font, and a runny pen made me draw the letters. Actually, I started making the font while listening to that particular song - and the whole atmosphere about that situation, suited me perfect to make this handmade font! :) Selfish Jeans Selfish Jeans